About The Role
Being an AdEasy Client Advisor means being responsible for developing sales and managing client accounts. Experience in client relationship management, a drive to find new opportunities for growth (for both us and you), and a keen understanding of Facebook and Google Ads is what you’ll need to knock it out of the park here. If you’re a hustler who thrives in a fast-paced, truly collaborative working environment where we all wear different hats and regularly colour outside the lines, you’re going to love being an AdEasy Client Advisor.
Proven Track Record
One of the most important tasks of the Client Advisor is to grow the agency’s sales by sourcing new clients, maintaining current client relationships, and developing new sales plans and goals. A driven sales personality and not being afraid to cold call businesses is essential for succeeding in this role.
As the Client Advisor, you’re the main point of contact for AdEasy’s clients, alongside Account Managers. Therefore, its your responsibility to identify the right solutions to help them grow their brands online, some responsibilities include:
- Developing and presenting digital campaign strategies.
- Preparing campaign proposals for clients.
- Showcasing KPIs to determine success for B2C, B2B, CPG brands.
- Leading team brainstorm.
Researching the industry of your client portfolio, their competitors, and market trends, and then recommending media placement options for:
- Paid search (ppc)
- Social advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Online video (YouTube)
- Programmatic and retargeting campaigns
AdEasy prides itself on being a trusted digital partner for our clients. We sell them the right solutions to grow their business, and we help them understand the best way to invest online to reach their customers. Therefore, the Client Advisors role is extremely important in maintaining our brand image and reputation, and ensuring our clients campaigns deliver the results they expect. Responsibilities may include:
- Managing client relations and expectations
- Organizing campaign media assets
- Setting up and launching new digital campaigns
- Post-launch testing and revising campaigns to ensure software is connected and working as intended
- Monitoring and reporting to the executive team on campaign performance
- Implementing optimization tactics to improve the performance of campaigns
- Developing ongoing reports for campaign performance (including metrics such as CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA, ROI.)
Check out our Portfolio page to see past client campaigns we’ve created and what quality we expect.
Why Work With AdEasy?
Unleash Your Creative Side
AdEasy is a digital marketing agency that prides itself on its collaborative, fun environment for employees. Our team gets sh!t done but we also have a blast with our Monday team morning breakfasts, Friday hangouts after work, and the many internal events that are planned throughout the year. Check out our Instagram to catch a glimpse of our culture!
We Want You To Succeed
Employee development is also very important in the agency and the team regularly attends (now virtual) conferences, watches interesting educational courses, and learns new platforms and software all together. We want to build you up to be the best Client Advisor you can be and to make you say “Wow, I’ve learned so much since becoming a part of the AdEasy team. I feel super smart. Woo!”