About the Role
As an AdEasy Project Coordinator, your role would be to manage new campaign and media project development, as well as coordinate with the Account Manager and the rest of our internal team to ensure every project meets AdEasy quality standards and the clients’ needs on time.
- Position: Permanent, Full-Time
- Salary from: $55,000
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Remote Work: We’re Flexible
- Employee Benefits: Included
- Job Description PDF: Download
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed in advertising/marketing. These are the minimum requirements for this role:
An Open, Active Mind
- Monitor projects and social media campaigns
- Relentless organizing and record-keeping of pertinent information related to campaign development
- Key communicator between our media team and Account Managers
- Coordinating freelance contractors as required
- Ensure campaigns and media projects are completed and launched on time
Why Work At AdEasy?
AdEasy is a digital marketing agency that prides itself on its collaborative, fun environment for employees. Our team gets sh!t done but we also have a blast with our Monday team morning breakfasts, Friday hangouts after work, and the many internal events that are planned throughout the year.
Employee development is also very important in the agency and the team regularly attends (now virtual) conferences, watches interesting educational courses, and learns new platforms and software all together. We want to build you up to be the best Account Manager you can be and to make you say, “Wow, I’ve learned so much since becoming a part of the AdEasy team. I feel super smart. Woo!”
We want to be the agency that stands by what we believe in, like transparency. It’s why our prices are on our website, it’s why we have honest conversations whether things are going well or not as expected. We want to make online advertising accessible for brands of all sizes.