About the Role
As a WordPress developer for AdEasy, you are a professional that specializes in the infrastructure and ecosystem of the WordPress platform. You have a talent for improving WordPress software and can create new products, including plugins and themes. In addition to creating and managing WordPress websites and the technical challenges that come with them, you will also, on occasion, be asked to join client meetings related to website development and teach clients how to make minor updates to pages themselves.
- Position: Freelance Basis, Part-Time
- Salary from: $35/hour
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Remote Work: We’re Flexible
- Job Description PDF: Download
What We're Looking For
Enthusiastic people with marketing/advertising industry experience, who are able to help us manage and grow our client portfolio. Our minimum requirements for this role are as follows:
Proven Track Record
An Open, Active Mind
Experience Bonus Points
- Ability to design webpages
- Can setup analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Ability to improve website speed
- Can audit a website and find issues
- Apply onsite SEO tactics
- Manage plugins and updates for our website and our client portfolio
- Code new client websites and landing pages
- Optimize websites for SEO and conversion rates
- Help develop sitemaps and wireframes for a potential site
Why Work At AdEasy?
AdEasy is a digital marketing agency that prides itself on its collaborative, fun environment for employees. Our team gets sh!t done but we also have a blast with our Monday team morning breakfasts, Friday hangouts after work, and the many internal events that are planned throughout the year.
Employee development is also very important in the agency and the team regularly attends (now virtual) conferences, watches interesting educational courses, and learns new platforms and software all together. We want to build you up to be the best Account Manager you can be and to make you say, “Wow, I’ve learned so much since becoming a part of the AdEasy team. I feel super smart. Woo!”
We want to be the agency that stands by what we believe in, like transparency. It’s why our prices are on our website, it’s why we have honest conversations whether things are going well or not as expected. We want to make online advertising accessible for brands of all sizes.