About the Role
As a Videographer for AdEasy, you’re an organized creative who will collaborate with the other members of our team to plan, capture, and edit video content for client deliverables and internal projects. Currently, we’d love to have you work in-office a couple days a week, but our desire is to grow this into a full-time salary position along with our business.
- Position: Part-Time
- Salary from: $18/hour
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Remote Work: We’re Flexible
- Job Description PDF: Download
What We're Looking For
Enthusiastic people with marketing/advertising industry experience, who are able to help us manage and grow our client portfolio. Our minimum requirements for this role are as follows:
Proven Track Record
An Open, Active Mind
Experience Bonus Points
- Creating content for client presentation purposes (e.g., video scripts and storyboards)
- Audio editing
- Ability to direct talent
- Documentary-style interviewing chops
- Help shoot videos in our in-house studio and on location
- Edit footage for AdEasy and our clients
- Develop promotional videos for AdEasy’s social media, and digital ads
- Develop promotional videos for our client’s digital ads
Why Work At AdEasy?
AdEasy is a digital marketing agency that prides itself on its collaborative, fun environment for employees. Our team gets sh!t done but we also have a blast with our Monday team morning breakfasts, Friday hangouts after work, and the many internal events that are planned throughout the year.
Employee development is also very important in the agency and the team regularly attends (now virtual) conferences, watches interesting educational courses, and learns new platforms and software all together. We want to build you up to be the best Account Manager you can be and to make you say, “Wow, I’ve learned so much since becoming a part of the AdEasy team. I feel super smart. Woo!”
We want to be the agency that stands by what we believe in, like transparency. It’s why our prices are on our website, it’s why we have honest conversations whether things are going well or not as expected. We want to make online advertising accessible for brands of all sizes.